We are looking for a
Python Algorithm developer
Nova DMD CTO group is looking for a Python Algorithm developer. This group is responsible for researching new technologies and their concept and feasibility studies, including experimental, theoretical, and algorithmic aspects.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible semiconductors manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep into the nanometric and atomic levels to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as a Python Algorithm developer?
- Initiate and lead the design and development of algorithm SW solutions as part of the R&D of new technologies.
- Create innovative products and see them launched.
- Ensure our applications' scalability and performance, and help build and maintain a state-of-the-art working environment.
- 100% Hands On.
Read About our D&I Policy
- M.Sc. or higher in Physics, Computer Science, or an adjacent field (Mathematics, Electrical Engineering).
- Extensive experience in developing advanced SW and algorithmic solutions and deep understanding of SW design and architecture considerations.
- Fluent in Python
- Development experience with MATLAB, C#, C++, and .Net: an advantage.
- Experience designing and deploying large-scale SW solutions- advantage.
- Excellent teamwork and ability to lead, guide, and mentor algo developers.
- Self-motivated, work well without supervision, and is dedicated to completing tasks.
Don’t see a position that shines at you?
Drop us a line