Nova HW group is looking for HW Expert.
In this role, you will join Nova’s HW group. You will be lead the feasibility, testing, and verification of the HW system for the next-generation products. You will be actively supporting new product development throughout the R&D life cycle
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
Our goal is to lead HW's multidisciplinary system implementation. We support and work closely with electrical, optical, and mechanical R&D teams throughout the development of next-generation systems.
What will you do as an HW Expert?
- End-to-end ownership of HW feasibility, integration, and qualification activities
- Active involvement in new products development throughout R&D process life cycle
- Preparation of test plans and reports
- Lead new products troubleshooting activities during R&D qualifications, first production tool builds, and customer beta evaluations
- Technical supervision of suppliers, sub-contractors, and external labs
- Lead jigs development for R&D, production, and service
- B.Sc. in Mechanical/Electrical engineering from a leading university
- 5+ years of experience in development and testing of complex and integrative HW systems
- Previous experience in optics incorporated systems - advantage
- Proven hands-on technical skills: system verification, troubleshooting, and fault analysis
- Experienced in MATLAB/Python and LabView for analysis and testing
- Experienced with lab test equipment such as scope, spectrum analyzer, etc.
- Quick learner and comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experienced in collaborating with different technical disciplines and teams
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!