Junior Automation Developer
SW Automation Team at Nova is looking for an entry-level SW engineer to take part in feature development complex in-house automation platform.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the SW Automation team:
- We were an Agile team, working on our new automation framework aimed at both QA and software development teams.
- We aim to create a safety net to allow SW development to make bold choices and take risks.
- Were a team believe in partnering up with teams of other disciplines to deliver and create value from our cooperation
What will you do as an “SW Automation Engineer”?
You will create and maintain various types of tests:
- you will implement REST APIs interfaces to export system functionality and incorporate them into our in house testing architecture
- you will develop tests for UI interfaces, based on Microsoft Coded UI
- you will create various in house solutions to help QA, system, and software teams with automation tasks
- you will participate in developing a house web server for automation based on MongoDB, typescript, NodeJS, Express technologies.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- At least 1-year experience with C# or Have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience with Coded UI – advantageDedicated, self-motivated team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- English- High Level
- Ability and willingness to work on any tier, from UI front end to the Server back end.
The extra spice
- Be a lover of technology & technological problem solving
- Enjoy working in collaboration to achieve common goals
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!