Nova Modelling and Servers SW group is looking for Automation Developer.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
What will you do as an Automation Developer?
- Develop and maintain automated tests for desktop and web applications. Tests cover various interfaces, including UI, REST API and fab standard protocol SEC. In addition, automation covers performance and stress tests.
- Develop an automation server to manage tests. Server handles complex test scenarios; provides UI for convenient test maintenance; collects statistics on tests execution for further improvement of automation.
- At least 1-year experience with C#
- Dedicated, self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experienced with Selenium.
- Experienced with CodedUI - advantage.
The extra spice:
Ability to work independently and in a team
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!