Research & Intelligence Analyst
The Corporate Business Development team at Nova is looking for a Research & Intelligence Analyst responsible for generating insights through business research and analysis.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as R&I Analyst?
- Conduct rigorous analysis of internal and external data sources and draw powerful insights
- Find creative ways to generate analysis, synthesize insights to solve complex business problems
- Perform research and analysis including market trends and dynamics, key industry and technology trends, major players and competitors, financial analysis, and more
- Become a semiconductor domain expert by monitoring news and trends in the semiconductor industry
- Work in collaboration with cross-company programs, including internal and external experts
- A track record of excellence
- 1-2 Years of experience in Market or Financial research
- BA in Business, Economics or other analytical disciplines from a top university
- Experience in research and analysis from IDF is an advantage
- Experience in market or financial analysis from a large corporate is an advantage
- Native-level English – written and spoken
The extra spice
Analytical, fast learner, enthusiastic about technology