The modeling Team at Nova is looking for a Researcher.
Our goal is to transform and optimize device manufacturing and process control in the semiconductor industry. We implement algorithms into products deployed on Big Data ecosystems and on-edge devices to solve our customer manufacturing challenges.
In this unique role, you will join Nova's modeling team. You will research and develop new physical-based solutions and advanced optimization algorithms for next-generation Optical Critical Dimension hardware and applications, as part of a world-class team.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as an Algorithm Developer?
- In this unique role, you will join Nova's modeling team. You will research and develop new physical-based solutions and advanced optimization algorithms for next-generation Optical Critical Dimension hardware and applications, as part of a world-class team.
- Research, develop and implement State of the Art solutions using multiple tools including advanced physical modeling, optimization tools, machine learning, etc.
- Work closely with R&D, HW, SW, and application engineers, both in Israel’s headquarters and in the US.
- MSc in physics or mathematics
- Ph.D. in theoretical physics – advantage
- Proven ability to research and develop algorithms independently
- 3+ years of previous experience in algorithm development – advantage
- Programming experience is a significant advantage – python or similar (Matlab) as well as C++/C#
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment