Sales and Service Coordinator
The Sales team at Nova is looking for a Sales and Service Coordinator to manage Nova Inc Sales and Service departments quote to cash life cycle, and any related activities, including but not limited to sales support inquiries for regional sales managers, distributors and some direct end-customers. The individual will be the focal point of contact to assist global Service Coordinator on all matters pertaining to order processes and provide back up support in Sales Operations as needed. Individual must be able to work independent with minimum supervision, effectively execute established Company’s procedures, policies and guidelines.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Material Metrology Division:
Materials Metrology Division is a competitive and family like environment. We work as a team, and individually, to drive the success of our business using our winning attitude!
What will you do as a Sales and Service Coordinator?
- Gather and consolidate forecast reports from all regions for weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting to Business Group and Finance.
- Daily support of Global Service coordinators activities, assist to resolve any significant problem
- Backlog follow-up, End of Month / End of Quarter supplies and revenue
- Work closely with the company material department on Supplies and Shipping plan
- Service Call control and review including Inventory balancing, ensure Billable Service calls are correctly charged, follow up on pending RMA (Customer returns)
- Support Service Contracts process and review Service contracts for Invoicing
- Service Price Lists maintenance
- Generate credible and timely reports as needed
- Support and monitor Quarterly / Yearly Inventory count process
- Work closely with the company Finance department for month / quarter closing
- Support special projects as needed
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Maintain good internal business relationships while achieving Service required goals
- Work to foster a cooperative team environment
- Keeps management well informed of area activities, significant problems, and any changes requested of them
- BA/BS in Business or equivalent years of experiences
- Experience in Sales Operations, Service, Planning and Logistics in a public company
- Knowledge in SOX principles
- Proficient in MS Excel, ERP systems knowledge
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow and complete tasks with a high level of organization, responsibility, and efficiency
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.