The China MMD Sales Director leads and oversees activities of the entire key account management department. She/He expands and maintains relationships with strategically important and large customers. Assigned to the highest-value key customers, the China MMD Sales Director is responsible for assigned strategic account targets and sales quota.
The China MMD Sales Director represents the whole spectrum of the business’s products and services to the assigned customers. She/He also leads key account planning and ensures that all assigned customer accounts within the department are catered for and that their needs and expectations are met by the business.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends; Maintain the gross margin while closing deals or successfully penetrating strategic accounts.
- Working and communicating with various stakeholders within the company, to effectively execute strategies to achieve business objectives and annual revenue goals. Aligning and managing agent/distributor and their sales teams, to achieve the company’s business objectives. Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans.
- Provide technical direction on business decisions and execution of specific projects. Manage our distributor/agent’s resources and lead projects to their successful completion, building a technical relationship with members of distributor’s service and application teams in the process.
- Create strong and direct relationships with key customer stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels. Ability to identify and solve customers’ issues strategically, while promoting the company and its products’ values in the process.
- Communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences. Work with internal teams on behalf of customers to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Liaise with MMD marketing dept to customise the decks needed for each of our marketing or technical review sessions with customers. Lead and conduct these pre-sales activities.
- Maintain and provide a weekly report to the Country Manager/Sales VP on the customers’ activities, competitive landscape and revenue updates
- Conduct QBR communicating vital information to MMD HQ.
- Support pre-sale activities. Prioritize and manage all the applications projects with customers.
- Lead application team to explore and develop new applications to create the business opportunities. Conduct TRM and technical seminar with customer making technical presentation to promote product and increase company visibility.
- 10+ years sales experience in front-end semiconductor equipment field
- Leadership experience
- Strong client relationship connection
- Above Bachelor Engineering degree background or equivalent experience