• Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
• We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
• We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
• You’ll be joining china team, reporting to Country Manager
About the Role:
The China MMD Sales Director leads and oversees activities of the entire key account management department. She/He has deep technical knowledge of the company’s MMD products, and their related applications (including customers’ semiconductor manufacturing processes). She/He expands and maintains relationships with strategically important and large customers. Assigned to the highest-value key customers, the China MMD Sales Director is responsible for leading the business to achieve account targets and sales quota.
The China MMD Sales Director represents the whole spectrum of the business’s products and services to the assigned customers. She/He also leads key account planning and ensures that all assigned customer accounts within the department are catered for and that their needs and expectations are met by the business.
• Understand the competitive landscape and market trends; Maintain the gross margin while closing deals and successfully penetrating strategic accounts.
• Working and communicating with various stakeholders within the company, to effectively execute strategies to achieve business objectives and annual revenue goals. Aligning and managing agent/distributor and their sales teams, to achieve the company’s business objectives. Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans.
• Provide technical direction on business decisions and execution of specific projects. Manage our distributor/agent’s resources and lead projects to their successful completion, building a technical relationship with members of distributor/agent’s service and application teams in the process.
• Create strong and direct relationships with key customer stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels. Ability to identify and solve customers’ issues strategically, while promoting the company and its products’ values in the process.
• Communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences. Work with internal teams on behalf of customers to ensure the highest level of customer service.
• Liaise with MMD marketing department to customize the decks needed for each of our marketing or technical review sessions with customers. Lead and conduct these pre-sales activities.
• Maintain and provide a weekly report to the Country Manager/Sales VP on the customers’ activities, competitive landscape and revenue updates
• Conduct QBR communicating vital information to MMD HQ.
• Lead the application team to explore and develop new applications to create the business opportunities. Conduct TRMs and technical seminars with key customers, to promote the company’s MMD products and increase its visibility.
• China local citizen
• + 10 years sales experience dedicated in front end semiconductor equipment, rather than component or consumables area.
• Well versed in front end semiconductor manufacturing processes.
• Leadership experience.
• Strong client relationship connection.
• Bachelor degree of relevant engineering discipline and above.