NOVA Korea is looking for a Sales Manager to be the key person for all SK Hynix related sales issues, he/she will manage all SK Hynix sales related activity in the Korea including China fab from all aspects.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Sales team in Korea at GBG group
GBG is a competitive and collaborative environment. We thrive on our teamwork and pride ourselves in our winning attitude.
What will you do as Sales Manager?
- Map and profile the SK Hynix individual account in detail.
- Identify and lead penetration efforts with new products in order to increase the Nova market share
- Characterize and define SK Hynix roadmap requirements and plan how to accommodate those needs using the company’s technology and products
- Act as a key interface towards the company’s R&D and product groups in defining SK Hynix needs and drive towards accommodating those needs
- Coordinate the sales cycle with the sales and business people of Nova’s business partners where integrated metrology solutions are being sold
- Utilize extensive memory manufacturing process know-how to help define areas for focus and differentiation for Nova
- To successfully create and drive several penetration efforts into the SK Hynix account in the areas of Optical CD and X-Ray Metrology.
- Position Nova as a key metrology supplier for relevant areas in the fab.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Understand and articulate strategic directions and affect the technological strategy of the company accordingly
- Build Liaise with all levels, technical and non-technical.
- Direct communication with all levels of Nova staff, especially technical staff
- Represent Nova’s technical expertise in joint projects
- Build relationship and trust with key figureheads in SK Hynix
- To characterize SK Hynix’s specific needs per application and drive Nova’s development efforts to cater for those needs
- Effectively sell existing products
- Capture all opportunities
- Report to Nova’s Sales organization any activity that might have commercial potential.
- Map SK Hynix organization in Korea
- Gather and report any information regarding Nova’s competitor
- Good standing relationship with SK Hynix in semiconductor industry and previous experience selling to SK Hynix in semiconductor
- Proven high technology equipment sales success required. Strongly prefer semiconductor metrology sales success and industry network.
- Must be exceptionally motivated to engage customers in all settings and opportunities.
- Must have strong English capability.
- Must Hands-on style of Sales
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.