Sales Operations Manager
The Sales and Service business operations team at Nova is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to support our sales teams as we manage company growth and business expansion and to assist global sales leadership in driving operational excellence, forecasting and business data management with the day to day sales administration and operational tasks.
This role is a high value-add business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and sales tools.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the SSO (Sales and service business operations) team which consist of highly professional and dedicated individual who are working as a strong team to support Nova’s business growth.
What will you do as Sales Operations Manager?
- Lead and manage the sales operations team with global matrix
- Manage the Order Management process from order entry to shipment, manage price quotations, contracts, customers & credit assurance & limits.
- Partner with global Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Work closely with the Production team to follow and track deliveries, MPS management and capacity slots allocation aligned with sales forecast, work on risks mitigations and solutions for business needs.
- Partner with Finance on monthly and quarterly closing, policies and guidelines.
- Manage and maintain sales data in CRM and other software programs
- Identify, build, and manage additional non-CRM sales tools and systems that enable efficient sales and cross-functional collaboration
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, marketing / BSc in industrial engineering (Master is an advantage)
- 3-5+ years of experience – in sales operations roles (2+ management role)
- Understanding of sales goals and directions.
- Proven excellence, multi tasking, prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines and goals.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and CRM systems,
- Strategic thinker, business orientation with the ability to understand strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient process
The Extra spice:
- Strong analytic skills, ability to manage amount of data tracking and analysis to provide recommendations and insights to improve performances.
- Result driven with ability to take the step to achieve goals and targets.
- Ability to optimize the use of available resources along the sales process cycle.
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to work with cross function global teams across the company.
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
- Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2020