Sales Operations Specialist
The Sales and service business operations team at Nova is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to “support our sales teams as we manage company growth and business expansion and to assist global sales leadership in business data management with the day-to-day sales administration and operational tasks.
This role is an integral part of the sales organization enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by executing sales operations activities and partnering with inter-organization functions
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the SSO (Sales and service business operations) team which consists of a highly professional and dedicated individual who is working as a strong team to support Nova’s business growth.
What will you do as Sales Operations Specialist?
- Order Management and fulfillment process from order entry to shipment, manage price quotations, contracts, customers & credit assurance & limits
- Work closely with Account Managers and support the business and customers’ needs by managing quotations and contracts, follow up sales pipeline, forecast track, and adjustments
- Ensure order on-time delivery, work with production to follow and track the delivery and mitigate gaps
- Follow data-driven approach, manage and analyze reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to follow up and control on delivery, revenue, forecast, etc
- Partner with Finance on monthly and quarterly closing, policies, and guidelines.
- Maintain sales data and ensure data accuracy in ERP, CRM, and other software programs
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, marketing / BSc in industrial engineering
- 3-4 years of experience – in sales operations roles
- Proven excellence, multi-tasking, prioritizing projects, and meeting deadlines and goals.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and ERP systems
- High-level English proficiency
The Extra spice:
- Strong ability to partnering and having the leadership to resolve challenges and achieving results
- Oversee customer and Novas’ needs to achieve optimized sales process execution
- Ability to work within a team, support teammates and see overall team objectives as their own
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.