We are looking for an
Intel, Global Account Manager
The Global Business Group at Nova is looking for an Account Manager to act as the global account manager and the key person at Nova for all Intel’s related issues.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, mathematics, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of what is possible in semiconductor manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners and brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Effectively sell existing products to all Intel Logic/Packaging/IFS fabs globally
- Map and profile the Intel account in detail, both in Portland and WW
- Build relationship and trust with key figureheads in Intel, PD and GSM
- Identify and lead penetration efforts with new products in order to increase the Nova market share
- Characterize and define Intel roadmap requirements and plan how to accommodate those needs using the company’s technology and products
- Understand and articulate strategic directions and affect the technological strategy of the company accordingly
- Drive, manage and leverage the application and field support organization to strengthen Nova’s position and customer loyalty
- Utilize extensive process manufacturing process know-how to help define areas for focus and differentiation for Nova
- Successfully create and drive several penetration efforts into the Intel account in the areas of Optical CD, X-Ray, and Chemical Metrology
- Position Nova as a key metrology supplier for relevant areas in the fab
- Characterize Intel’s specific needs per application and drive Nova’s development efforts to cater for those needs
- Find means to differentiate against competition at the Intel account
- Learn and develop relationships at all levels at Intel to drive the Nova business therein in the most effective way
- Utilize Intel process understanding to position Nova product offering in a competitive way alongside Nova’s business partners
- Build a basis for new joint projects, sales activity and other cooperation in future
- Identify and lead new development efforts in furtherance of the product performance envelope
- Liaise with all levels, technical and non-technical
- Manage a team of Application Scientists and Field Service engineers, while providing a leadership guidance, in achieving company goals
- Direct communication with all levels of Nova staff, especially technical staff
- Represent Nova’s technical expertise in joint projects
- Travel frequently between all Intel Fabs and Nova offices WW (25%)
- Gather, analyze and report all information in regard to process trends and conditions.
- Capture all opportunities
- Report to Nova’s Sales organization any activity that might have commercial potential
- Map Intel organization and all fabs
- Gather and report any information in regard to Nova’s competitors
- B.S in Engineering field, M.S. and/or MBA is preferred
- 10 years in Semiconductor and proven sales record
- Good standing relationship with Intel PTD and previous experience selling to Intel
- Be local in Portland, this is not a remote position
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com.