We are looking for a
Sales Director - Shanghai
The China Sales Team at Nova is looking for a Sales Director to manage sales team in Shanghai area.
· Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
· We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
· We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Global Sales team：
Nova Measuring Instrument Ltd. is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova’s HQ is located in Israel. In this role you will oversee activities of the entire key account management department, in the meantime, expand and maintain relationships with strategically account customers and is responsible for assigned strategic account targets and sales quota. You will represent the whole spectrum of the business’s products and services to the assigned customers, also lead key account planning and ensures that all assigned customer accounts within the department are catered for and that their needs and expectations are met by the business.
What will you do as a Sales Director ?
1. Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
2. Understand the competitive landscape and market trends.
3. Working and communicating with various stakeholders within the company, to effectively execute strategies to achieve business objectives.
4. Negotiate and adjust selling prices to maintain the gross margin while closing deals or successfully penetrating strategic accounts.
5. Aligning and managing our agent/distributor and their sales teams, to achieve the company’s business objectives.
6. Competent with Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com.
7. Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
8. Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically, while promoting the company and its products’ values in the process.
9. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
10. Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans.
11. Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service.
12. Reporting and analytics.
What will make you succeed in the role?
You will be more familiar with the competitive environment and market trends, and better understand the needs of agents and sales teams. You could get experience in leading role while managing customers and sales teams.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
1. Bachelor or above degree in Sales, Business, if Engineering background then will plus.
2. Minimum of 10 years equipment sales experience in the front-end processes semiconductor industry, preferably working as a Senior Key Account Manager in an MNC.
3. Proven track record in meeting or exceeding sales targets. Increasing market share through penetration in his/her current or previous position, would be a bonus.
4. Proven and successful track record in establishing strong and long-term customers’ relationships.
5. Good communication skills in English & Mandarin.