We are looking for an
ERP SME - Sales and Service
The global Biz operations sales and service Department at Nova is looking for a global ERP & CRM SME (Subject Matter Expert) to support our upcoming implementation of the advanced company ERP and CRM systems.
The global Sales and service operations department at Nova is based at Israel/US and responsible to execute end to end Business sales and service requirements.
Support the global business leadership in driving operational excellence, forecasting and business data management of sales/Service administration and operational tasks.
This role is a high value-add business partner to the customer business organization, enabling revenue growth and customer satisfaction by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information, and tools.
The role of Global Sales and Service ERP & CRM SME is an integral part to the business operations department reporting to Business operations Director, in this role you will be the business focal point to the ERP/CRM project responsible to define requirements, Training, Coordinate & implement the different sales and service process flows. As part of your role, you will be required for full alignment between Nova Corp, Divisions, Regions to the Project functions.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Lead the business ERP/ CRM implementation across the company, be responsible for managing the business deliverables and scope for the business based on the company projects plan, across global Nova’s divisions and departments
- Clear business understanding of Implementation of business process - deals opportunities funnel, Quotations, Discounts, bundle deals, sales and purchase orders, agreements, contracts, RMA, service calls, price lists and new customer management, build approval matrix and escalations within the system aligned with guiltiness.
- Sales and service operations planning – must create strong interfaces and clarity with operations/logistics and financial process and requirements.
- Create the required design, training, process adjustment and coordination, guidebooks, and documentation flows. Support and Train users on their day-to-day tasks.
- Work closely with the IT teams to define and set customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validation rules, workflows, process builder and flows, managing user setup, profiles, and roles. Create self-service reports, dashboards, and metrics, in addition to monitoring processes of data integrity and data quality, identify and resolve system failures.
- Lead the system testing activity, including business case scenarios design
- Work with internal and outsourced development partners on design and development
- Follow data-driven approach, Create, manage, and analyze reports on periodically basis to follow up and control on systems and users’ performance.
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering or similar with Minimum 5 years work experience
- Strong business acumen and deep understanding of Sales and Service Operations field processes.- MUST
- Experience in Defining, Implementing and working with Global ERP/ CRM systems.
- Experience in achieving robust data integrity and creating supporting reports, Dashboards and KPI's for the different department functions.
- Strong ability in Multi-tasking, prioritizing projects, meeting deadlines and goals.
- Ability to interface with Global multidisciplinary functions.
- Good Knowledge transfer skills including frontal training and guidelines writing.
- Proactive approach, takes ownership type personality
- Good English language skill
The Extra spice:
- Strong ability to partnering and having leadership to resolve challenges and achieving results
- Oversee customer and Nova's needs to achieve optimized service process execution
- Ability to work within a team, support teammates and see overall team objectives as their own