We are looking for a
SEA Sales Director
The South East Asia Sales Manager/Director leads and oversees the activities of the entire key account management department. She/He has deep technical knowledge of the company’s products, and their related applications (including customers’ semiconductor manufacturing processes and/or Wafer level packaging processes). She/He expands and maintains relationships with strategically important and large customers. Assigned to the highest-value key customers, the SEA Sales lead is responsible for leading the business to achieve account targets and sales quota.
The role represents the whole spectrum of the division’s business products and services to the assigned customers. She/He also leads key account planning and ensures that all assigned customer accounts within the department are catered for and that their needs and expectations are met by the business.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends; Maintain the gross margin while closing deals and successfully penetrating strategic accounts.
- Working and communicating with various stakeholders within the company, to effectively execute strategies to achieve business objectives and annual revenue goals. Aligning and managing agent and their sales teams, to achieve the company’s business objectives. Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans.
- Provide technical direction on business decisions and execution of specific projects. Manage our agent’s resources and lead projects to their successful completion.
- Create strong and direct relationships with key customer stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels. Ability to identify and solve customers’ issues strategically, while promoting the company and its products’ values in the process.
- Communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences. Work with internal teams on behalf of customers to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Liaise with marketing dept to customise the decks needed for each of our marketing or technical review sessions with customers. Lead and conduct these pre-sales activities.
- Maintain and provide a weekly report to the Country Manager/Sales VP on the customers’ activities, business opportunities, competitive landscape and revenue updates
- Conduct QBR communicating vital information to HQ.
- Lead the application/service support teams to explore and develop new applications to create the business opportunities. Conduct TRMs and technical seminars with key customers, to promote the company’s value proposition and increase its visibility.
- 5 years sales leadership experience in semiconductor equipment field.
- Well versed in front end semiconductor manufacturing and/or wafer level packaging processes
- Leadership and sales experience
- Strong client relationship connections and interpersonal skills
- Above Bachelor of Engineering degree background or equivalent experience. Chemical engineering background preferred
- Must be willing to travel ~50% of the work routine time
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com