We are looking for a
NOVA Korea is looking for a sales manager to be the primary interface between NOVA and customer. The sales manager will work closely in frontline to meet the Business Objectives.
sales manager will support to build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. sales manager will identify and develop sales opportunities. As a sales manager, you will be reporting to the Sales Director, South Korea.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and aligning to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers, identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensuring know- how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Investigate the competitive landscape and market trends; Support to maintain the gross margin while closing deals or successfully penetrating strategic sales target.
- Suggest technical direction on business decisions and execution of specific projects. Support projects to their successful completion, building a technical relationship with members of distributor’s service and application teams in the process.
- Support pre-sale activities. Prioritize and manage all the applications projects with customers.
- Support application team to explore and develop new applications to create the business opportunities. Conduct TRM and technical seminar with customer making technical presentation to promote product and increase company visibility.
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes and supporting collection and project management activities when needed, preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department including prices and trading conditions
- Preferred 5+ years sales experience in front-end semiconductor equipment field
- Proven metrology sales track record and metrology industry network strongly preferred
- Must have sales intelligence, good sales network, customer relations and have technical knowledges
- Physics, Chemistry, Material engineering or Engineering preferred or equivalent experience
- Must be good team player and have the capability to communicate with different function and different countries.
- Must be a fast learner to understand the different channel and market to promote NOVA brand.
- Fluency in written and oral English
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com.