We are looking for a
VP Sales DMD
Nova is looking for a VP Sales, Dimensional Metrology Division (DMD) to lead all customers sales strategy in the company.
The role includes overall ownership of the sales process including business & sales aspects of DMD products in the various regions (Asia-Pacific, USA and Europe), increasing market share, penetrating new accounts, etc.
The position requires to lead the Business Management team and work closely with various interfaces in the territories (Country, Account and Sales Managers) and in the HQ (Product, Application, R&D, Finance, Operations) to meet all business targets and opportunities.
Reports to: Chief Business Officer
The position is in Nova HQ, Israel, Rehovot
Nova Ltd. is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. The company’s maintains its technological edge by continuously introducing advanced capabilities and extensions of its technology portfolio. The company’s continuous product innovation combines robust high-precision optical and X-Ray design with unique algorithms and software modeling engines, best in class in industry.
- Defining and leading the accounts’ strategy globally together with the relevant regional sales team and the product division.
- Ownership of the penetration strategy in the various regions
- Manage the global sales pipeline with defined quota targets
- Responsible for yearly and quarterly forecast to meet company targets
- Work with the Business Operations operation team to create accurate production and delivery plans
- Oversee all evaluations and competitive selections processes to increase market share and penetrate with new products
- Grow products Market Share
- Manage the negotiation process to support the regional teams, including main VPA (Volume Purchase Agreement) for leading customers
- Managing the Business Management organization in the HQ,. The team responsible to manage all sales and deliveries to the various customers: Technology Review Meetings including material preparation and presentations, tool deliveries and content, Evals, etc.
- Representing the Customer in the HQ in order to align between customer’s sales and delivery needs to HQ plans. Ensuring excellent delivery to customers according to the PO’s registered.
- Define the DMD Price List discount schemes.
- Creating alignment between HQ and the field on business forecast (revenue, booking, forecast and GM)
- Communicate and prioritize roadmap developments per customers’ requirements.
- Identify new business and drive for engagement.
- Engaged in all roadmap activities and different gates to ensure customers satisfaction.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in sales, business or product marketing in capital equipment companies - proven experience in managing a sales / business team
- Experience in working with customers’ worldwide and specifically in Asia-Pacific
- Proven track record of driving a matrix organization
- Academic degree. MBA – an advantage.
- Semiconductor experience - an advantage.
- Strong sales and business capabilities
- Leadership abilities and strong managerial skills
- Presentation skills, written communication skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills in disruptive environments and under constant pressure
- Result-oriented attitude
- Customers focus
- Attention to details
- Prioritization and multitasking skills
- Matrix capabilities