We are looking for a
Sales Operations Specialist
The Sales Operations Team at Nova is looking for a Sales Operations specialist to support our sales teams in administration and operational tasks.
· Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
· We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
· We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
· You’ll be joining the Sales team:
Nova Measuring Instrument Ltd. is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova’s HQ is located in Israel and listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at. In this role you will be joining the Nova Taiwan sales team in Nova responsible for the Taiwan sales Coordination. (Per local/Per need)
What will you do as Sales operations specialist ?
As the focal point for Nova territory Customers, Partners, Account Managers, the China sales analyst is responsible for assisting the Country Business Manager in achieving Highest Customer Service quality and Customer satisfaction while maintaining the company Business objectives and procedures.
1. Work closely with the Business Manager and local Account managers on customer forecasting, revenue and ongoing customer Business related activities
2. Support sales activities and communications between China and customer such as – quotations, customer orders, deliveries, agreements, etc.
3. Sales Orders Backlog follow up, work closely with China team to align customer requirements, supply dates. shipping plan and manage gaps
4. Ensure CRM is updated and aligned with forecast plans, reflect different sales segments and fac allocation. Crete reports on regular basis to highlight late PO and probability status.
5. Follow up and communicate guidelines to customers on payments, letter of credit, billings.
6. Support customers survey’s and ensure expected KPI’s are being follow up by local teams.
What will make you succeed in the role?
Nova will provide sufficient training, it shall include company & industry and product introduction, culture orientation, policies, sales operation training and etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
1. Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow and complete tasks with a high level of organization, responsibility, and efficiency, ability to provide excellent performance under pressure
2. Fluent English – Speaking, Reading, Writing
3. BA / B.Sc in Industrial Engineering and Management / Business Management or equivalent
4. +2 years of experience as Sales / Service coordinator in a global multi-disciplinary company
5. Strong analytic skills
6. Strong excel skills – Must be proficient in Excel (including formulas, functions, pivot etc..)
7. Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
8. Systems: ERP (Oracles/SAP/etc) is a must, CRM will be a plus.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com