Business Operations Systems specialist
The Sales and service business operations team at Nova is looking for a Business Operations Systems Specialist to support our sales and service teams as we manage company growth and business expansion and to assist global sales leadership in business data management and system integration.
This role is an integral part of the business organization enabling data and system integration, work with internal partners such as IT, finance, sale, and business management to improve system usability and data control to meet business requirements.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
You’ll be joining the SSO (Sales and service business operations) team which consist of a highly professional and dedicated individual who is working as a strong team to support Nova’s business growth.
What will you do as Business Operations Systems specialist?
- Specializes in bringing together component subsystems into a whole and ensuring that those subsystems function together and solve business control problems
- Create the combination of software that integrates different databases from various sources with data integration tools (CRM, ERP, Business applications, etc..).
- MFS – Management feedback system - Be the owner of the data management, ensure data integrity and visibility across all functions
- Create and build dashboards and reports to support department business objectives
- Work with users, partners, and cross-functional teams to provide systems implementations, resolve questions, assess needs, and recommend changes
- Assist the developers in the overall delivery across systems (be the business rep for implanting new systems); identify gaps, problems, and dependencies between individual teams/groups and systems
- Collaborate with Product Owners, business leadership, sales and service business operations to ensure alignment, data control, and KPI’s tracking
- Design insightful reporting for business process improvement and benefit realization
- Facilitate training, working with business owners to improve current usability and enhance reporting and data matrix to reduce manual work and provide technology teams to analyse and assess automation feasibility, as well as analyse and document business requirements, processes and work instructions
- BSc in industrial engineering (specializing Information Systems is preferred)
- 3-4 years of experience – in similar roles
- Proven excellence, multi-tasking, prioritizing projects, and meeting deadlines and goals.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, BI tools, ERP systems
- High-level English proficiency
The Extra spice :
- Strong ability to partnering and having the leadership to resolve challenges and achieving results
- Ability to work within a team, support teammates, and see overall team objectives as their own
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!