The Account Sales Director/Manager leads and oversees activities of the entire key account management department. She/He expands and maintains relationships with strategically account customers and is responsible for assigned strategic account targets and sales quota.
The Account Sales Director/Manager represents the whole spectrum of the business’s products and services to the assigned customers. She/He also leads key account planning and ensures that all assigned customer accounts within the department are catered for and that their needs and expectations are met by the business.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends; Maintain the gross margin while closing deals or successfully penetrating strategic accounts.
- Working and communicating with various stakeholders within the company, to effectively execute strategies to achieve business objectives and annual revenue goals. Aligning and managing agent/distributor and their sales teams, to achieve the company’s business objectives. Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans.
- Provide technical direction on business decisions and execution of specific projects. Manage our distributor/agent’s resources and lead projects to their successful completion, building a technical relationship with members of distributor’s service and application teams in the process.
- A valid and strong relationship with YMTC is a must. Create strong and direct relationships with key customer stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels. Ability to identify and solve customers’ issues strategically, while promoting the company and its products’ values in the process.
- Communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences. Work with internal teams on behalf of customers to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Liaise with Product marketing depts to customise the decks needed for each of our marketing or technical review sessions with customers. Lead and conduct these pre-sales activities.
- Maintain and provide a weekly report to the Country Manager/Sales VP on the customers’ activities, competitive landscape and revenue updates
- Conduct QBR communicating vital information to both DMD and MMD HQ.
- Support pre-sale activities. Prioritize and manage all the application projects with customers.
- Co-work with applications teams from NOVA Shanghai and distributor to explore and develop new solutions to create the business opportunities. Conduct TRM and technical seminars with customer making technical presentation to promote products and increase company visibility.
- China local citizen
- + 10 years sales experience dedicated in front end semiconductor equipment, experience in Front End process equipment, rather than component or consumables area. Well versed in front end semiconductor manufacturing processes, preferably for Memory devices.
- Leadership experience.
- Strong customer relationship connection. A valid and strong relationship with YMTC key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Bachelor degree of relevant engineering discipline and above. Major in Chemical, material, physics.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!