Service Business Operations Manager
The Sales and Service business operations team at Nova is looking for a Service Business Operations Manager to support our efficiency strength as we deliver leading-edge products to those we serve. The Service Business Operations Manager is an experienced manager working in a highly dynamic setting and with proven results on service excellences approaches, cross organizational processes management and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
This role is a key player and critical one to the service organization as it enables revenue growth and increases customer service productivity through operational excellence.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the SSO (Sales and service business operations) team which consist of highly professional and dedicated individual who are working as a strong team to support Nova’s business growth.
What will you do as Service business Operations manager?
- Directly Manage the service business operations team in IL with global matrix responsibilities.
- Collaborate with the global service management team and leaders, tracking and implementing performance goals and operational excellence plans.
- Track and analyze different service segments (contracts, parts sales, returns) to maximize profits and accurate revenue forecast. manage all required activities ensure on time revenue recognition.
- Manage all service call management in order to follow up billable service calls and convert to billing processes.
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performances of the business operations activities to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and global cross functional collaboration.
- Create methodology, processes, reports and KPI’s to meet service goals.
- Provide visibility, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives to ensure continuous improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in BSc in Industrial Engineering /business management/ Economy or Logistics (Master is an advantage)
- 3-5+ years of experience – in operations roles (2+ management role)
- Knowledge of multiple operational responsibilities and work procedures including finance, customer service, production and logistics.
- Ability to streamline and implement new processes and guidelines in order to create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Acquaintance of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
- Proven record of excellency, multi tasking, ability to prioritize projects and meeting deadlines and goals.
- Ability to work in a global environment, lead, train, follow the teams and ensure high quality execution.
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using business management software (e.g. Priority, ERP, CRM)
The extra spice
- Ability to lead and manage in a dynamic environment that requires quick decision making and fast execution
- Analytical skill, with the ability to manage amount of data tracking and analysis to provide recommendations and insights to improve performances
- Result driven character with ability to take the next step in order to achieve goals and targets
- Ability to work with cross functional global teams
- Managerial experience in a highly dynamic setting with proven results on service excellences approaches, cross organizational processes management
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
- Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2020