Service FP&A Analyst
FP&A team at Nova is looking for a Service Financial Analyst for the Service department.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as a Service Financial Analyst?
- Serve as a financial business partner and main focal point for the Service department in the corporate FP&A department.
- Budget planning, control, and analysis of service department. Ensure accurate recording and deliver insightful analysis.
- Enhance service profitability:
- Generate and establish service profitability related KPIs
- Enhance service revenues and cost breakdown analysis including all service-related transactions
- Service inventory analysis including KPIs establishments
- Generate methods for economic analysis of service profitability by different segments
- Implement service deals profitability calculation process
- Quarterly P&L closing activities and processes including inventory transactions, COGS, revenues, and GM analysis.
- Global P&L preparation, analysis, and presentation
- Service P&L forecast process
- Support annual operation plan for all service group related processes
- Preparation of managerial reports and presentations
- Working closely with various units managers and build cross departments interfaces (service/operations groups)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- B.A in Economics / Business Administration
- 3-4 years of similar experience from FP&A departments.
- Manufacturing sector– an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
- Possess a high level of analytical skills; problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks efficiently and effectively, and communicate with all levels of management.
- Hands-on personality, high attention to detail capability, Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Proactive, service-oriented with a can-do attitude in meeting short and critical deadlines.
- Ability to build and work with complex interfaces.