Service Operations Specialist
The Sales and service business operations team at Nova is looking for a service Operations Specialist to “support our service teams as we manage company growth and the service business expansion and to assist global service leadership in business data management with the day to day service administration and operational tasks.
This role is an integral part to the service organization enabling revenue growth and increasing service productivity by executing service operations activities and partnering with inter-organization functions
Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the SSO (Sales and service business operations) team which consist of highly professional and dedicated individual who are working as a strong team to support Nova’s business growth.
What will you do as Service Operations Specialist?
- Order Management and fulfilment process from order entry to shipment, manage price quotations, contracts, sales orders, parts handling, RMA.
- Work closely with service business Managers and support the business and customers’ needs by managing quotations and contracts, follow up service forecast tracking and adjustments
- Ensure kits and UG’s on-time delivery, work with material to follow and track delivery and mitigate gaps
- Follow data-driven approach, manage and analyze reports on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to follow up and control on delivery, revenue, forecast, etc
- Partner with Finance on monthly and quarterly closing, policies and guidelines.
- Maintain service data and ensure data accuracy in ERP, Bi-Tool and other software programs
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business / BSc in industrial engineering
- 3-4 years of experience – in service operations roles
- Proven excellence, multi-tasking, prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines and goals.
- Proficiency with ERP and BI-Tool systems
- High level English proficiency
The Extra spice:
- Strong ability to partnering and having leadership to resolve challenges and achieving results
- Oversee customer and Novas’ needs to achieve optimized service process execution
- Ability to work within a team, support teammates and see overall team objectives as their own