Service Product Expert
The Service Product Expert team at Nova is looking for a Service Engineer to join the team
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Global service team:
- In this role you'll be joining the Global Service Group at Nova. We provide service to a large-scale install base, at leading semiconductor manufacturers worldwide, responsible for training, installing and supporting all Nova products.
- We foster teamwork, excellence, and innovation, making customer success our main goal.
What will you do as Service Product Expert ?
- Be the service focal point (Tier-3) for all service technical needs of products
- Involved in product development activities; make sure field and customer needs are well-represented and prioritized during the product roadmap
- Lead all field technical escalations
- Actively participate in product evaluations
- Proactively generate knowledge transfer sessions and OJT for FSEs worldwide
- Write and implement procedures to improve field knowledge and performance
- Lead NPI -new product introduction from early development stage to systems maturity and introduce it to Nova service Engineers and customers
- B.Sc. in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent—Must
- Minimum 3 years as Tier-3/4 Support Engineer
- Previous experience and familiarity with the semiconductor industry or capital equipment manufacturers—an advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent level of English—both spoken and technical
- Previous proven experience working with global customers/accounts on site
- Ability to work independently
- Proven knowledge in SEMI E10, SPC, TRIZ, structured problem solving, DOE, JMP, Python, and data analysis—an advantage
- Ability to travel—30% of the time
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.