Service Team Leader
Korea service team at Nova is looking for a Team Leader in Icheon, Korea
We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Coordinate all service activities with customer to maximize system tool up time
- Provides Strategic leadership and direction for the delivery of pre-and post-sales services and support to clients/customers
- Drive and improve customer satisfaction, futures sales, and future service revenue
- Manages all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy
- Analyzes operational processes, develops customer service department procedures
- Liaises between customers and manufacturing, sales, field service, order processing and accounting to resolve status, production, delivery, and billing inquiries
- Develops and manages return materials authorization (RMA) processes for ensuring customer returns, exchanges, service, and repairs are done with speed and accuracy and all client/customer service delivery issues are resolved
- Identify potential system improvements and enhancements to achieve customer objectives
- Quantify system performance, including system to system matching, using sound statistical techniques.
- Minimum 7+ years of metrology or other equipment service experience in Semiconductor related field
- B.S. or B.A. required. Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical engineering. Engineering preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications capability (Native Korean and Advanced or intermediate English)
- Excellent knowledge of Field Service
- Fundamentals and Strong project management skills
- Good leadership and communication skills
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!