We are looking for a
Field Service Engineer Team Lead
The Service team at Nova is looking for a Service Team Lead to lead a team of service engineers to support one of our key customers sites in the US.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, mathematics, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of what is possible in semiconductor manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners and brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Great Place to Work-Certified™ 2022
- Opportunity to collaborate with the best in this field, our 1000+ employees love coming to work every day in our 12 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation
- Primary owner of account US install base performance and service business targets. Achieve service contract targets (tool uptime, MTTR, MTBF, etc.).
- Responsible for service team resource allocation and performance. Align daily working plans with team members based on customer needs and priorities.
- Identify skill gaps and plan trainings accordingly. Motivate team to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Owner of Level 1 service issue escalation from customers. Collaborate with Service and Division to provide technical and process guidance to the team to resolve issues in a timely manner. Ensure smooth customer communication. Track progress till closure.
- Accountable for new tool installation planning and resource allocation.
- Contribute to account service business strategy and execution. Drive value-added service products / upgrades on install base.
- Initiate Best known method (BKM) sharing across sites and with global service team.
Read About our D&I Policy
- Essential Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years semiconductor cleanroom experience (team lead experience preferred)
- Good understanding of fab service requirements, procedures, and protocols. Ability to define and achieve targets to improve customer satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation and lead a team to overcome challenges.
- Travel: 15-20%
Don’t see a position that shines at you?
Drop us a line