We are looking for a
Project Analyst (ERP- CRM - Subject Matter Expert)
The global business operations at Nova is looking for an experience ERP & CRM subject matter expert to support our upcoming implementation.
The role of a Project Analyst is an integral part to the business operations department reporting to Business Operations Director, in this role you will be the business focal point to the ERP/CRM project responsible to define requirements, training, coordinate & implement the different sales and service process flows. As part of your role, you will be required for full alignment between Nova's divisions.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, mathematics, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of what is possible in semiconductor manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners and brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Great Place to Work-Certified™ 2022
- Opportunity to collaborate with the best in this field, our 1000+ employees love coming to work every day in our 12 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation
What will you do as a Project Analyst?
- Lead the business ERP/ CRM implementation, be responsible for managing the business deliverables and scope for the business based on the company projects plan, across global Nova’s divisions and departments
- Clear business understanding of Implementation of business process - deals opportunities funnel, Quotations, Discounts, bundle deals, sales and purchase orders, agreements, contracts, RMA, service calls, price lists and new customer management, build approval matrix and escalations within the system aligned with guiltiness.
- Sales and service operations planning – must create strong interfaces and clarity with operations/logistics and financial process and requirements.
- Create the required design, training, process adjustment and coordination, guidebooks, and documentation flows. Support and Train users on their day-to-day tasks.
- Work closely with the IT teams to define and set customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validation rules, workflows, process builder and flows, managing user setup, profiles, and roles. Create self-service reports, dashboards, and metrics, in addition to monitoring processes of data integrity and data quality, identify and resolve system failures.
- Lead the system testing activity, including business case scenarios design
- Work with internal and outsourced development partners on design and development
- Follow data-driven approach, Create, manage, and analyze reports on periodically basis to follow up and control on systems and users’ performance.
- B.Sc. in industrial engineering or similar with minimum 3 years work experience in ERP & CRM or with years of relevant work experience
- Strong business acumen and deep understanding of Sales and Service Operations field processes
- Experience in Defining, Implementing and working with Global ERP/ CRM systems.
- Experience in achieving robust data integrity and creating supporting reports, Dashboards and KPI's for the different department functions.
- Strong ability in Multi-tasking, prioritizing projects, meeting deadlines and goals.
- Ability to interface with Global multidisciplinary functions.
- Good Knowledge transfer skills including frontal training and guidelines writing.
- Proactive approach, takes ownership type personality
- Good English language skill
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.