We are looking for a
Field Service Engineer
Our Global Business Group at Nova Europe is looking for a Field Service Engineer (m/f/d) who is a self-starter, has a positive attitude, is a team player, and can support our systems at the customer site and make the team grow.
The FSE will perform engineering and technical activities, while utilizing company’s R&D teams to direct technology development of new products.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the European team:
A growing team with employees in 5 countries - France, Belgium, Ireland, Austria and Germany
What will you do as Field Service Engineer?
- Implement the Customer Support Policy for the OEM End User. Supervise, maintain and support X-ray, materials, and dimensional measurement and metrology systems in the field
- Provide customer training and re-training. Ensure an adequate level of customers “know how”
- Assist Nova’s OEM partners and salespeople in demonstrating Nova’s system capabilities to potential customers
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Enjoy working, have good communication skills, be a team player and like to help others
- Understanding of semiconductor practices, safety, ergonomics, and yield requirements
Bachelor's degree in a semiconductor relevant field of study, e.g. Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or minimum 3 years’ experience as field service engineer
- Hands-on experience in maintaining and repairing metrology or general mechanical instrumentation
- Good knowledge of X-ray based metrology, vacuum technology, optics, lithography and semiconductor manufacturing process is an advantage
- Willingness to travel and work abroad for FSE training or customer support activities (approx. 20%)
- Proficiency in English, a 2nd European language is a plus