Field Service Engineer
Nova Taiwan is looking for a “Field Service Engineer”
· Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
· We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
· We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
1. Implement the Customer Support Policy for the OEM End User. Supervise, maintain and support company systems in the field.
2. Support OEM partners, and End Users internal service as defined under warranty and service support agreements.
3. Maintain, support, and guide proper training to all users, including OEM and End User personnel. (Training will be provided, in most cases, by an engineer dedicated to training).
4. Maintain proper reporting methods for all activities of customer support as defined by the Territory Service Manager/Customer Support Manager.
5. Maintain company’s parts inventory under the position’s control. Maintain proper level of stock in accordance with company spare parts tock policy, as set from time to time.
6. Assist in new equipment integration, “add-ons,” and upgrades.
7. Provide feedback to the headquarters based on experience gained with customers.
1. Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical engineering or relative course
2. If well knowledge in Semiconductor will be plus
3. Good communication skills, team player, service orientate
4. Able accept work shift and oversea support if need
5. Proficient in English
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com.