We are looking for a
Global Service Product Expert
The Global Service Team at Nova is looking for a Global Service Product Expert to support our growing service business.
In this role you'll be joining the HQ Global Service Group at Nova.
We provide service to a large-scale install base, at leading semiconductor manufacturers worldwide, responsible for training, installing and supporting all Nova products.
We foster teamwork, excellence, and innovation, making customer success our main goal.
- Be the service focal point (Tier-3) for all service technical needs of products
- Involved in product development activities; make sure field and customer needs are well-represented and prioritized during the product roadmap
- Lead all field technical escalations
- Actively participate in product evaluations
- Proactively generate knowledge transfer sessions and OJT for FSEs worldwide
- Write and implement procedures to improve field knowledge and performance
- Lead NPI -new product introduction from early development stage to systems maturity and introduce it to Nova service Engineers and customers
- B.Sc. in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent—Must
- Minimum 3 years as Tier-3/4 Support Engineer
- Previous experience and familiarity with the semiconductor industry or capital equipment manufacturers—an advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent level of English—both spoken and technical
- Previous proven experience working with global customers/accounts on site
- Ability to work independently
- Proven knowledge in SEMI E10, SPC, TRIZ, structured problem solving, DOE, JMP, Python, and data analysis—an advantage
- Ability to travel—30% of the time