Sales Operations Specialist (Temporary Position)
The Sales and service business operations team at Nova is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to “support our sales teams as we manage company growth and business expansion and to assist global sales leadership in business data management with the day to day sales administration and operational tasks.
This role is an integral part to the sales organization enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by executing sales operations activities and partnering with inter-organization functions
Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
You’ll be joining the SSO (Sales and service business operations) team which
consist of highly professional and dedicated individual who are working as a strong team to support Nova’s business growth.
Role & Responsibilities:
What will you do as Sales Operations Specialist?
- Order Management and fulfilment process from order entry to shipment, manage price quotations, contracts, customers & credit assurance & limits
- Work closely with Account Managers and support the business and customers’ needs by managing quotations and contracts, follow up sales pipeline, forecast tracking and adjustments
- Ensure order on-time delivery, work with production to follow and track delivery and mitigate gaps
- Follow data-driven approach, manage and analyze reports on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to follow up and control on delivery, revenue, forecast, etc
- Partner with Finance on monthly and quarterly closing, policies and guidelines.
- Maintain sales data and ensure data accuracy in ERP, CRM and other software programs
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, marketing / BSc in industrial engineering
- 3-4 years of experience – in sales operations roles
- Proven excellence, multi tasking, prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines and goals.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and ERP systems
- High level English proficiency
The Extra spice:
- Strong ability to partnering and having leadership to resolve challenges and achieving results
- Oversee customer and Novas’ needs to achieve optimized sales process execution
- Ability to work withing a team, support teammates and see overall team objectives as their own
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!