We are looking for a
The “Global Business Group” at Nova is looking for a job title to “Service Coordinator”
· Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
· We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
· We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
· You’ll be joining the Global Business Group:
The Global Business Group at Nova is looking for a Service Coordinator who will be the point of contact for Nova territory Customers, Partners, Account Managers. The Taiwan service coordinator is responsible for assisting the Service Business Manager, Service Managers and Nova HQ Business Operations Manager to achieve the highest customer service quality and customer satisfaction while maintaining the company business objectives and procedures.
- Our Global Business Group is a collaborative and familial environment. We work as a team, and individually, to drive the success of our business using our winning attitude!
· What will you do as “Service Coordinator”?
- Manage Customers files
- Sales opportunity, Quotation and PO, back log follow up
- Internal Sale Orders
- Service Contract management
- Work closely with Service Engineers to manage service call for spare parts request and Parts usage
- Manage customer returns of faulty parts to HQ repair
- Materials supply and update customer
- Install-base creation and update, warranty verification
- Work closely with HQ service business team for quarterly revenue closing
- Revenue, parts report creation and management
- Act as the customer focal point for any service business admin enquiries
- Fluent English capability in speaking, reading, writing.
- Good communication skills
- At least 2~3 years sales / service coordinator experience or relative experience
- Excellent MS office skills - Must be proficient in Excel (including formulas, functions, pivot etc.)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow
- Proactive personality
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging. We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment. We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals. Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com