Global Product Training at Nova is looking for a “Technical Trainer” to lead product line training activities.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
- You’ll be joining the Global Product Training team:
- A team with a passion for the mixture of technology and people
What will you do as “Technical Trainer”?
- One stop shop for product training tasks from A to Z along the product’s lifecycle
- Develop and maintain training content for newly developed tools as well as to existing portfolio.
- Conduct classroom, on-tool and remote training sessions as well as webinars to our global organization and worldwide customers.
- A bachelor degree in natural science or a relevant engineering degree - Must
- Previous experience in technical training and training development
- Experience in developing digital training aids (e-learning, tutorials, ‘how to’ videos)
- Proficient with video recording and editing and training development SW - an advantage
- Experienced with LMS – an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and representational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Good technical skills and systemic view
- Willing to travel abroad up to 20% of the time
The extra spice
Highly motivated, independent, team player
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!