Field Service Engineer
The Team Europe at Nova is looking for a Field Service Engineer (m/f/d) to make the team grow.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the European team:
- With 15 employees in 4 countries - France, Belgium Ireland, and Germany
Role & Responsibilities:
What will you do as “Field Service Engineer”?
- Implement the Customer Support Policy for the OEM End User. Supervise, maintain and support company systems in the field.
- Provide customer training and re-training. Ensure an adequate level of customers “know how”.
- Assist Nova’s OEM partners and salespeople in demonstrating Nova’s system capabilities to potential customers.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- enjoy working, have good communication skills, be a team player and like to help others
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or a related field of study
- Hands-on experience in maintaining and repairing optical or mechanical instrumentation
- Good knowledge of optical metrology and semiconductor manufacturing process is an advantage
- Willingness to travel and work abroad if required
- Proficiency in English and French
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!