We are looking for a
Service product expert - Relocation to Taiwan
Nova Service Support Group is looking for a Tier-3 Engineer that will be located at Taiwan.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Be the service focal point (Tier-3) for service technical needs of the products on the territory.
- Involved in product evaluations activities at customer site; make sure field and customer needs are well-represented and prioritized during the product roadmap.
- Lead field technical escalations.
- Proactively generate knowledge transfer sessions and OJT for FSEs in the territory.
- Write and implement procedures to improve field knowledge and performance.
- Work in a diverse environment that includes both multidiscipline equipment and server (such as Nova OCD tools and Fleet management)
- Work with service HQ group and have direct communication with all groups at Nova HQ when required.
- Report directly to HQ service team manager
- Travel within Taiwan territory and other customers at Asia Pacific, as well as to other countries per need.
- Travel outside of Taiwan will be up to 30% of Calendar year.
- Operation system Course
- Network Course - an advantage
- Minimum 2 years as Tier-2/3 Support Engineer
- Previous experience and familiarity with the semiconductor industry or capital equipment manufacturers—an advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent level of English—both spoken and technical
- Previous proven experience working with global customers/accounts on site.
- Ability to work independently
- Proven knowledge in SEMI E10, SPC, TRIZ, structured problem solving, DOE and data analysis—an advantage
- Windows OS general Knowledge
- Proven System deployment knowable on large scale - an advantage
- Technical academic degree and experience in either in optics, Physics, Mechanical Eng, Materials or Electronics - advantage
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com