We are looking for a
Field Service Engineer
Korea service team at Nova is looking for a Field Service Engineer in Dongtan, Korea
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Korea service team:
We provide service to a large-scale install base, at leading semiconductor manufacturers worldwide, responsible for training, installing and supporting all Nova products. We foster teamwork, excellence, and innovation, making customer success our main goal.
What will you do as Service Engineer?
- Provide project handling, customer support, including modifying, troubleshooting, diagnosing, installing, customer training and repairing of NOVA systems
- Become proficient in recipe development for qualified NOVA recipes
- Act as primary contact between Nova Korea and customer related to system performance, collection of system reliability data, reporting and customer satisfaction
- Quantify system performance, including system to system matching, using sound statistical techniques.
- Coordinate all service activities with customer to maximize system tool up time.
- Minimum five years of experience in metrology equipment service or similar complex systems, along with extensive hands-on fab experience is required.
- B.S. or B.A. required. Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical engineering or Engineering preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communications capability (Native Korean and Advanced or intermediate English)
- Excellent knowledge of Field Service fundamentals and Strong project management skills
- Excellent Customer Relations and Communications skill.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!