Service Business Manager
The SBM (Service Business Manager) focuses on all service’s business aspects of Korea’s service group. Planning and overseeing new initiatives, research and developing new opportunities, increasing value to the customers, develop new roadmaps, attending customer’s meetings and events. Pricing strategy, Quotes and PO’s. support and train direct and indirect personnel. Work closely with the country and account business managers, local service team and HQ Service Business Manager.
- Daily management of the service business, that consist of pricing, quotations, PO, invoicing, deliveries and Projects of value-added services.
- Manage service business forecast and opportunities and coordinate it between account manager, service HQ and customer.
- Together with account team identify potential new business and drive for engagement with customers.
- Drive meetings and discussions collect data and information while building short- and long-term strategy.
- Develop new ideas based on customer’s needs, work with HQ to ensure the ideas will be part of service roadmap.
- Develop a clear 12-24-month service roadmap and tactical action plan to avoid financial risks and generate revenue faster.
- Conducting a thorough and thoughtful risk assessment and obtaining Management alignment
- Set the account service business strategy together with the Account Manager
- Align HQ departments on all activities
- 10+ years of experience in selling service products of capital equipment companies
- Experience in working with global customers
- Experience in Semiconductor Process/Process Control Capital equipment market - advantage
- Business knowledge and experience, especially in services
- Proven experience in leading sales processes, negotiation and building customer relationship
- Proven track record of driving a matrix organization
- BA/B.Sc in engineering. Business Academic degree (MBA)