We are looking for a
Field Service Engineer
The “TSMC Service Team” at Nova is looking for a job title to “Super talent with high technical skills”
• Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
• We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
• We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
• You’ll be joining the TSMC Service team:
o We contribute the support and provide unique customer value around in Taiwan Regional account.
o We take everyone is important partner and respect each other’s’ opinion
o You can learn the advance technical skills and collaborate with leading customers across the globe.
o Teamwork is ours’ spirit; we are the team to make impossible to possible.
o Come to join us and grow with NOVA.
• What will you do as “Field Service Engineer”?
o Implement, analyzes, diagnoses, evaluate and troubleshoots technical equipment problems, and support company systems in the field.
o Maintain, support, and guide proper training to all users
o Maintain proper reporting methods for all activities of customer support as defined by the Territory Service Manager/Customer Support Manager.
o Maintain company’s parts inventory under the position’s control.
o Maintain proper level of stock in accordance with company spare parts tock policy, as set from time to time.
o Assist in new equipment integration, “add-ons,” and upgrades.
o Provide feedback to the headquarters based on experience gained with customers.
• What will make you succeed in the role?
o Keep learning, don’t give up
• Education backgrounds Bachelor or master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or relative course
• 2+ years hands-on experience in hardware/software integrated testing and troubleshooting of highly sophisticated semiconductor wafer metrology systems are preferred.
• Well Knowledge of Semiconductor will be plus
• Able accept work shift and oversea support if need
• Proficient in English, good written and verbal communications skills
• The extra spice
o Good communication skills, team player, service orientate
o Aggressive, able working high pressure
o Good customer service skills, interpersonally skills