Service Materials Planning team at Nova is looking for a Planner to work in a dynamic planning role.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- we invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
You’ll be joining the Service Materials team:
- Lead and manage company’s spare parts in all aspects to enable company business needs. Manage optimize material flow & strategy for our WW territories/customers while optimizing the inventory levels with required flexibility. Manage material demands to enable all business needs. Manage material Obsolete & Engineering changes to secure business flow. Efficiently and effectively coordinate all activities related to Service Material (Spare Parts, VAS material, PM Material, Consumables Material etc.) The goal is to ensure sufficient martial availability to enable execution of all Service activities and Service business.
What will you do as service planner?
- Forecasting and Plan material based on business needs
- MRP maintenance and preparation per company’s demand
- Day-to-day interaction with purchasing, warehouse, production lines, WW subsidiaries and Nova service mangers.
- NCR management – Mange and responsible for fast defected units return from the field in order to shorten RMA cycle time, material logistics and inventory report and reliable.
- Material shortages management and SS replenishment
- Responsible for ongoing inventory levels review in WW and replenish parts as required in order to ensure sufficient and optimized inventory level to support the overall service activities.
- Responsible for Inventory accuracy and Quarterly Inventory count (IC) for our WW WHs, check and analyze the results
- Continually drive to maximize efficiency and seek improvements
- BSC Industrial Engineering and management
- At least 3 years in Planning roles
- ERP experience. Priority advantage
- Hands-on personality, high attention to details capability, Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Possess a high level of analytical skills; problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner and communicate with all levels of management.
- Proactive, service oriented with a can-do attitude in meeting short and critical deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge in Excel, power point and word
- Fluent English
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!