We are looking for a
Service NPI Expert
Nova service NPI group is looking for a Tier-3 Engineer that will be located in Israel.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Service focal for all of PLC products.
- Involved in product evaluations activities at customer's site; make sure field and customer needs are well-represented and prioritized during the product roadmap.
- Focal for knowledge transfer between PD NPI to sustain product expert.
- Lead serviceability needs per product life cycle for SW & HW.
- Lead routines for service NPI to allow a full alignment environment with the project’s stakeholders.
- Lead Leeson learned post installation – including implementing any improvements on service documents and field.
- Participant in service feedbacks per DFS (feedbacks & final report release) & Beta (knowledge transfer & support).
- Tech advisor to service sustain group for high priority/escalation.
- Participate in technical and non-technical forums relates to the product.
- B.Sc. in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent—Must
- Minimum 3 years as Tier-3/4 Support Engineer
- Previous experience and familiarity with the semiconductor industry or capital equipment manufacturers—an advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent level of English—both spoken and technical
- Previous proven experience working with NPI/global customers
- Ability to work independently
- Proven knowledge in SEMI E10, SPC, TRIZ, structured problem solving, DOE and data analysis—an advantage
- Ability to travel—30% of the time
- Proven System deployment knowable on large scale - an advantage
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com