Service NPI Team Leader
Responsible for a seamless projects service readiness transition via PLC for CS internally & externally stakeholders, putting product quality and EOU as main criteria.
- Service focal for all of PLC products.
- Focal for knowledge transfer between NPI to sustain product expert.
- Lead serviceability needs per product life cycle for SW & HW.
- Set routines for service NPI to allow a full alignment environment with the project’s stakeholders.
- Lead & coordinate service project timeline per PLC process.
- Lead projects Gates/Dry run/PMR activities.
- Lead projects team per clear KPI.
- Lead service feedbacks per DFS (feedbacks & final report release) & Beta (knowledge transfer & support).
- Lead Leeson learned per project Alfa/Beta with a clear guideline to the stakeholders.
- In charge of service delivery and support post
- Assist to service sustain group for high priority/escalation when no backup available.
- Participate in technical and non-technical forums relates to the product.
- B.Sc. in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent—Must
- Minimum 3 years as Tier-3/4 Support Engineer
- Previous experience and familiarity with the semiconductor industry or capital equipment manufacturers—an advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent level of English—both spoken and technical
- Previous proven experience working with NPI/global customers
- Ability to work independently
- Proven knowledge in SPC, structured problem solving, and data analysis—an advantage
- Ability to travel—30% of the time
- Proven System deployment knowable on large scale - an advantage
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!