Nova Korea is looking for Talented and experienced software developer to work in a challenging, constantly changing, multi-disciplinary environment.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining Global software team in NOVA Korea:
We provide service to a large-scale install base, at leading semiconductor manufacturers worldwide, responsible for training, installing and supporting all Nova products. We foster teamwork, excellence, and innovation, making customer success our main goal.
What will you do as Software developer?
What will daily activities look like
- You will utilize your development and troubleshooting skills, together with your passion for technology to provide end-to-end, scalable and effective solutions to a wide range of customers.
- Design and develop complex software modules, take part of software activities from requirement phase and until deployment.
- Maintain and enhance existing products, based on customers need.
- Work in a multi-national group, collaborate with peers from Asia, Europe and US.
- Skills needed to succeed
- Computer Science graduate, with at least 3 years of experience in C#.
- Solid skills in multithreading, design patterns, domain driven design
- Firm experience in SQL server, with complex querying skills.
- Outstanding communication skills – fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Independent, problem-solver attitude.
- Willing to travel (Post Covid19)
- Skills to give you an advantage
- Experience with WPF
- Experience with Vision solutions (Cognex, Halcon, OpenCV, IPP, etc.)
- Experience in multi-disciplinary environment.
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.