We are looking for a
Warehouse & Logistic Planner
Service Materials Global Planning team at Nova is looking for a Warehouse & Logistic Planner to work in a dynamic planning role.
• Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
• we invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
You’ll be joining the Service Materials team:
The objective of the Warehouse & Logistic Planner is to efficiently and effectively coordinate all activities related to Service Material (Spare Parts, VAS material, PM Material, Consumables Material etc.) in the company subsidiaries and offices. The goal is to ensure sufficient martial availability to enable execution of all Service activities and Service business. The Logistic and WH Planner is a global position and will carry the below activities for all company divisions (DMD and MMD).
What will you do as Service Warehouse & Logistic Planner?
• Transportation & Logistics management - Support urgent cases worldwide, arrange and coordinate local transportation for parts delivery between offices and customer sites , creating documents, prepare RMAs documents
• Warehouse and administration - Organize spare parts warehouse and space based on the industry high standard
• Day-to-day interaction with, warehouse team in RDC and WW subsidiaries
• NCR management – Mange and responsible for fast defected units return from the field in order to shorten RMA cycle time, material logistics and inventory report and reliable.
• Material shortages management and SS replenishment
• Responsible for ongoing inventory levels review in WW and replenish parts as required in order to ensure sufficient and optimized inventory level to support the overall service activities.
• Responsible for Inventory accuracy and Quarterly Inventory count (IC) for our WW WHs, check and analyze the results
• Continually drive to maximize efficiency and seek improvements
• BSC Industrial Engineering or logistic
• At least 3 years in Planning and logistics
• ERP experience. Priority advantage
• Hands-on personality, high attention to details capability, Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
• Possess a high level of analytical skills; problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner and communicate with all levels of management.
• Proactive, service oriented with a can-do attitude in meeting short and critical deadlines.
• Excellent knowledge in Excel and word
• Good English