Global Supply Chain Manager
We are looking for a Global Supply Chain Manager. This person’s duties are to create and oversee the supply chain infrastructure and system for Nova’s Materials Metrology Division. This is a critical role in our organization, charged with reducing risk, increasing efficiency, and reducing costs. Our ideal candidate will have a highly analytical mind and a strong business acumen directed toward a commitment to optimization and efficiency.
The Global Supply Chain Management reports directly to the Director of Supply Chain.
- Develop and maintain systematic, analytical and data driven methods for monitoring supplier’s performance, KPI’s and communicate these results to the suppliers and end users. Provide timely and actionable information for corrective actions to be taken where necessary to both the supplier and end users.
- Drive corrective actions at suppliers based on performance data and engineering feedback. Use tools such as FMEA/8D/5Y to drive improvements.
- Identifying single points of failure in the supply chain and prioritize corrective actions at suppliers and at Nova based on likelihood of failure
- Generate, enforce and maintain supplier quality standards and metrics
- Create standardization of processes and procedures for supplier selection, data collection, negotiation, performance improvement, cost reduction and communication strategies.
- Lead negotiation efforts on development agreements, manufacture and supply agreements, and volume purchase agreements with a bias for achievement of quality, delivery, cost containment and process improvement.
- Establish and maintain relationships with top tier and sole sourced suppliers.
- Project Manage with Engineering and Mfg Engr to onboard new vendors and transition new supply chain requirements from R&D into mfg. Consider mfg as well as service support requirements.
- Provide and present data from the QMS and for the Quality and ISO review processes.
- BS/BA in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering or a relevant field
- Significant work experience as a Supply Chain Manager, Industrial/Manufacturing Engineer, Analyst, Logistics Coordinator or another similar role
- Proven experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting
- Proficient understand of all levels of the supply chain processes
- Aptitude for problem solving and troubleshooting
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Travel 30-50% max depending on project status