We are looking for an
Import & Export Coordinator
In this role you will join Nova’s Supply Chain division. You will gather all import & export activities and interfaces with freight forwarders, Sales and Service operation teams and global subsidiaries at the company.
The main goal is to comply with import & export regulations and legality. Import & export processes should support regulation and legality by documentation and preservation of information regarding shipments, to ensure robust process and all information exists in Nova's ERP system.
this person will be Responsible for processing shipments while coordinating and maintain customer service and robust process.
The goal is to achieve high accuracy through forwarders daily reports to ensure high productivity and operational excellence.
- Manage shipments from vendors and from subsidiaries (RMA returned) in terms of OTD and comply with Nova’s procedures
- Coordinate prick up from our customers / subsidiaries
- Issue documents to return parts from customers / subsidiaries and labels
- Receive all documentation from shipping companies
- Open import files in import Priority module
- Manage NCR shipments (defected parts from vendors)
- Ensure that shipping document complies with import regulations and import legality (declaration of origin, send export proof for RMA part)
- Quality of shipments will be presented on quarterly Basis
- 5 years experience in import and / or export role - a must
- Demonstrated flexibility / adaptability to a dynamic, fast -paced team environment
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office
- Requires effective verbal and written communication skills
- High level of English
- Knowledge in ERP system - advantage