Vendor Scheduler (Temporary Position)
The procurement team at Nova is looking for a passionate and talented Vendor Scheduler to join the purchase group in the operations division.
The central role of the Procurement department is to source and procure supplies or goods used in the company business activity and spend.
Our mission includes building and maintaining core supplier relationships, getting the best value on goods and coordinating all relevant documentation activities and processes accurately and efficiently.
Once joining Nova Procurement Department, you will manage purchasing activities including delivery management and purchasing quality control along preserving high level of interpersonal relationships with relevant focal points.
The responsibilities include:
- Maintain and review computerized and manual records of orders, deliveries, product, and inventories.
- Monitor shipments to ensure good On-Time Deliveries.
- Ongoing management of supplier’s performance.
- Supplier’s payments and ongoing communication with the finance department.
- Monitoring weekly reports (OTD, Order Issuing, Invoicing and receipting, Etc’).
- Track the status of requisitions.
- Conduct planning related meetings.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries.
- Review requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
This position is temporary for 6 months.
- B.A. in Economics / Business administration / Industrial Engineering – Advantage
- 2-4 years of experience in similar position – Must
- High level of English, both written and spoken – Must
- High level ERP and MRP systems knowledge – Must
- Experience with Priority ERP – Advantage
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!