We are looking for a
Strategic Senior Buyer
The Procurement Department at Nova is looking for Strategic Senior Buyer
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
You’ll be joining the Direct Procurement Department team:
- Source and procure supplies or goods used in the company business activity and spend.
- Building and maintaining core supplier strategic relationships, getting the best value on goods and coordinating all relevant documentation activities and processes accurately and efficiently, manage purchasing activities include Agreements negotiation, Deliveries management
- Be in charge and manage all vendor relevant aspects; sourcing, contracts, deliveries, quality, business, commercial, performance, cost reduction, EOL, purchasing flexibility and robustness
- Manage relevant vendor commodity to enable company and R&D needs while managing the risks and opportunities
- Manage vendor’s quality and conduct audits to assure supplier is taking relevant actions to improve his capabilities/process/infrastructure and deliver high quality in spec products
- Sourcing - be involved in NPI process in early stages with R&D, and lead vendor selection, assessment and vendor readiness for high volume manufacturing from supply chain point of view till full implementation according to PLC and company/procurement standards
- Be in charge of R&D procurement through review evaluation, specifications approval for issuing and awarding bids to suppliers through RFQ process
- Escalation level for tactic or other relevant issues with vendor
- Work professionally with relevant interfaces according to BKM (best known methods) and lead relevant vendors related projects. e.g TK/outsourcing projects with engineering, planning, finance etc.
- Process establishment and proactive approach to improve department professionalism including improvement activities with IT
- In charge of vendor ongoing deliveries and performance and assure vendor comply to company’s process and standards (e.g systems updates, OTD etc)
Read About our D&I Policy
- B.A. in Economics / Business administration
- M.A in Business/Commercial or manufacturing/engineering - Advantage
- Professional Background / Experience
- 4-Up years of experience in similar position – Must
- Experience in OEM Manufacture / Semiconductor industry - High Advantage
- High level of English, both written and spoken – Must
- Presentation skills to multi level audiences
- Planning & organizational skills
- Project management experience
- Strong negotiation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Have an open mind, willingly get involved in wider Arrow initiatives
Don’t see a position that shines at you?
Drop us a line