SW Automation Team Leader
Nova Modelling and Servers SW group is looking for an Automation SW Team leader.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
What will you do as an Automation SW Team leader?
- Lead SW Automation developers.
- Design and Develop tests for a variety of products:
- Modeling product – C# WPF with CodedUI.
- Legacy server UI product – C# WPF with CodedUI.
- New server web UI with C# selenium.
- Backend utilities C#.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- B.Sc degree in computer sciences/ engineering.
- 3+ years as an SW Automation developer.
- Strong developing experience with C# and. NET.
- Experienced with CodedUI / Selenium.
- Familiar with QA methodologic - an advantage.
- Leading Automation team - an advantage.
- Dedicated, self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
The extra spice:
Ability to work independently and in a team
Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
• Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
• Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2020