SW Team at Nova is looking for a SW engineer to take part in feature development complex in-house software platform.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the SW team:
- Were an Agile team working on our Next gen Platform
- Were a team believe in partnering up with teams of other disciplines to deliver and create value from our cooperation
What will you do as “SW engineer”?
- Feature development & Support of a complex in-house software platform. This will include design, implementation and fixes of sequences, various algorithms, optimizations, calibrations and integration with other system modules
- You will coordinate the technical authorities of our customers to define and implement communication interfaces to meet their needs.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Have bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Have 5+ years of hands-on software design and development
- Strong fluency and skillset with C# and .NET
- Dedicated, self-motivated team player and excellent Interpersonal skills
- English- High Level
- Availability to fly abroad for short periods if needed.
- Ability and willingness to work on any tier, from UI front end to the Server back end.
- Experience in TDD.
- Experience in machine learning and optimization algorithms – Advantage.
- Experience in REST API – Advantage.
The extra spice
- Be a lover of technology & technological problem solving
- Enjoy working in collaboration to achieve common goals