The production team at Nova is looking for a Technical Trainer to lead the product training cycle for production employees, from training development, knowledge acquisition to the training phase.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Production team:
The core of Nova delivery – A strong and passionate team that responds to Nova system production and delivery.
- Develop training content for production employees
- Define leveling and certification levels for newly developed tools as well as to the existing
- Deliver classroom and on-tool training to our production employees.
- 3+ years of experience in developing training aids (presentations, e-learning, tutorial videos, practice, and training tests)
- A bachelor Engineering degree
- Proven technical skills and systemic view from multidisciplinary industry
- Independent and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal and representational skills
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.