Global Product Training at Nova is looking for a Technical Trainer to lead the Product training cycle, from knowledge acquisition and training kit preparation till the transfer phase.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll join the Global Product Training team - a team with a passion for technology, learning and teaching. We are responsible to transfer the product knowledge, expertise and knowhow from the HQ to the Territories.
What will you do as Technical Trainer?
- Own one stop shop for product training from knowledge acquisition and training kit preparation till the transfer phase.
- Develop, learn and update training content for newly developed tools as well as to the existing installed base.
- Deliver classroom, on-tool and remote training to our global service organization, worldwide customers and internal employees.
- Excellent interpersonal and representational skills
- 4+ years of experience in developing training aids (presentations, e-learning, tutorial videos, practice and training tests)
- Previous experience in technical training as a trainer and training developer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good technical skills and systemic view
- Proficient with video recording and editing SW and training development tool as Articulate Storyline - an advantage
- A bachelor degree in Natural Sciences (preferred Physics or Chemistry) or an Engineering degree
The extra spice
- Travel abroad up to 25% of the time
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
- Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2020